Monday, August 9, 2010

Made it to Dallas, TX

I finally made it to Dallas, TX. This bus terminal is nice for a bus station in the heart of a big city. You step outside though & it is a different story. Reminds me of a truck stop Paula & I was at one time. A security guy stands at the entrance door and you are safe as long as you stay inside the building. I now wait here til 0645 when I catch a bus that will take me to Dallas South Park. I was going to check & see how much a taxi would be until I saw a man pimping taxi cabs next to the cabs. I decided to wait for the bus. It is funny how the Arab men keep coming up to me & talking to me like we are long time friends. Do I really look Arab. Lol.


Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://www.myspace.com/oktomcat
----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

No comments:

Post a Comment