Thursday, August 12, 2010

Laredo,TX

Greetings in the name of our Lord & savior, Jesus Christ. How is everyone doing? I pray that everyone finds this post in good health & spirits. I am doing good out here on the road. I am finding getting back on the road easy. It is almost like I never left. I do miss my family. When I am making the run it isn't a problem because I am busy & have other things on my mind but when I shutdown it is diffecult. I will tell you though, technology is good. This time, unlike last time I was on the road, we have good cell phonnes.

I compleated the classroom part of training in Dallas, TX on Tuesday. Now I have to do 140 hrs behind the wheel with a trainer. I have to do this because I was off the road for a long time. To tell you the truth, I am glad I am with a trainer because I never used a paperless log which is what Werner has. We picked up a load yesterday at Dallas, TX and dropped it in Laredo, TX. A Mexican driver will pick it up from here & deliver it into Mexico.


Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://www.myspace.com/oktomcat
----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

No comments:

Post a Comment