Friday, August 6, 2010

Leaving Sunday @ 1930

Greetings in the name of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. How is everyone doing? I pray that everyone finds this blog in good health & spirit. There is no turning back now. Werner got me tickets today. I went down to Jefferson Bus Lines in Okemah, OK. to get the tickets. I leave out of Okemah on Sunday @ 1930. I will be in Oklahoma City @ 2045. I will then get onto Greyhound & will be in Dallas South Park & Ride, TX on Monday @ 0700. Orientation starts Monday @ 0700 but they made a note that I will be a little late.

It is going to be a busy day Sunday. We will be going to church in Okemah & then I have to get packed and make sure I have everything. It is a good thing that the loving people @ Sertco gave me lots of snacks for the trips because I am going to be hungry Monday morning. Thanks.


Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://www.myspace.com/oktomcat
----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

No comments:

Post a Comment