Sunday, August 8, 2010

It is crunch time

Greetings in the name of our Lord & Savior. My family and I got back from church just a few hours ago. We had lunch and the children went down for their naps. My wife & I then started doing some last minute packing. Most of the things I will be taking with me was packed this morning. Now all that is left to pack is my razor, deoderant, toothpaste, & tooth brush. Ofcourse, there was a lot of weepy moments followed by hugs. I know we are both going to be in tears at 1930. It has been over 2 1/2 years since we did this last time. I never thought I would be doing it again. I kept telling myself that I would never go OTR again. Good thing I didn't get rid of my CDL.


Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://www.myspace.com/oktomcat
----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

No comments:

Post a Comment