Thursday, August 5, 2010

Last day at Sertco

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. How is everyone doing? I pray that everyone finds this blog in good health and spirits. I am doing good. Today is my last day working for Sertco. I have been spending the morning getting my work spaces cleaned up and organized for the next person to take over Janitorial/Grounds Keeping. So far they do not have anyone hired to take the job. So far everyone who tried out the job has quit.

Tomarrow my wife and I will be going to Shawnee to buy some things and do laundry. Saturday I will mow our yard and get things packed and ready for my trip to Dallas, TX. I will be on the bus to Dallas on Sunday and have to be in orientation on Monday. The next few days are going to be very busy.

Well, my lunch break is almost over. I will blog more later. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://www.myspace.com/oktomcat

No comments:

Post a Comment