Monday, August 16, 2010

Leaving the inn

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. How are you doing? I pray that you find this post in good health and spirits. Today I leave the Americas Best Value Inn, where I have been staying Saturday and Sunday. Overall, I thank God that I got to stay here even though I was board and I didn't get much sleep. I would have much rather been on the truck and ran some miles over the weekend. I didn't get much sleep because my room mate had to have the TV on in order to sleep. But I look back and am thankful. I am thankful that I was in a motel that had a pool so that I did have some fun. I love to swim very much and that is why I always make sure I have my swim trunks with me. I thank God that even though I had to have a room mate and he had the TV on 24 hours a day, he wasn't a party person and was a nice person. I thank God that I was in a hotel that had real breakfast for free and not just a continental breakfast. So, I have to say that overall, it was a nice weekend.

At 0800 today, I will be heading back to the terminal. When I get to the terminal, I will do some classes on the computer. These are classes that I have to do before I finish training. I will see how much I can get done before my trainer gets back to the truck. He has a 1000 dental appointment so I think I can get at least 2 done. When he gets back we will start running again. I hope that this will be a very busy week and that I will get lots of hours driving.

Well, I will go and get some breakfast. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://www.myspace.com/oktomcat

No comments:

Post a Comment