Friday, March 25, 2011

"Changing the world" and a "haystack" recipe

CHANGING THE WORLD
(UNKNOWN MONK 1100AD)
 
When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world. I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation. When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family. Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.
 

Haystack
 
1 lb. Soda crackers crushed
Hot rice ( 2 c. Uncooked)
1 lg. Head of lettuce shredded
4 tomatoes cut up
1 onion diced
1 large bag of taco chips, crushed
3 lb. Fried, seasoned hamburger
1 pkg. Crushed pecans
1 c. Of boiled eggs
4 cans of Campbell's cheese soup.
Add milk to desired consistency & heat.
 
Directions
 
Place each item on plate in order given; top with cheese sauce.
Makes 15 servings.
 
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment