Thursday, August 21, 2014

Rioters don't love

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  How is everyone doing?  Things are doing good here.  I have been busy with work and a new internet radio show that I am co-hosting on called Political T&T.  I still have a lot of improving to do on the show.  I can't wait til we start getting people calling in because it is hard to talk for 2 hours without having different people commenting back or disagreeing.  I know there are people who may be shocked that I have trouble talking for 2 hours but remember, when I am talking to people in person, they talk back. lol  The radio is much different than talking to people in person. I do give radio talk show hosts a lot of credit.  The job is a lot harder than it appears.

I have come across a lot of liberals who support the rioters in Ferguson, MO.  Don't tell me that they are protesters and have the right to protest either.  The people who are stealing, destroying property, and hurting people are not protesting.  They are rioters and they don't care about Mr. Brown at all.  They hate the people in Ferguson, MO and hate everyone who doesn't think like they do.  They only are about one person and that is them self.  Anyone who supports riots, hates their neighbors because this type of action takes away other people's rights.  The people who is having their things stolen and destroyed has nothing to do with the officer who shot Mr. Brown.

Listen, I am all for peaceful protests.   Even if I don't agree with what you are protesting, I will always stand for your right to protest PEACEFULLY.  But the minute that you start taking away other people's rights, you will become my worst enemy.  I can never support hate towards other people and that is what rioters are doing.

Take care and God Bless,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
Co-host Political T&T

No comments:

Post a Comment