Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First mobile blog

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  How is everyone doing? Things are going good here. I am at Norit Americas in Marshall, TX waiting to get my trailer loaded. 

This blog is an experimental blog. I no longer have my mobile wifi.  The mobile wifi allowed me to access the internet on my netbook anywhere I had a Virgin Mobile cell phone signal.  I am leaving the mobile wifi at home so that my wife can use it. She is home schooling the kids and needs it more then I do. This also makes it so she can get rid of her smart phone which saves us money.  Only one problem I see with blogging on the smart phone.  No spell check.

We are not making progress on the remodeling of our house as fast as I want.  With our trucks not working, me not being home very much, and not having very much money. It looks like it will take forever to get our house remodled.  I have vacation pay coming and plan to use that to get our Ford Ranger fixed. We need the truck first so that we can pick up the supplies needed for the remodel.  We then need to get a propane heater and lines so we can heat the house. We were heating with wood but I want to switch over to propane so it will be easier for my wife. We also need to insulate the kitchen, front bedroom, and living room. We will then seal off the back of the house. The back part of the house is what needs the most work and I want to take care of that during the winter when the bugs are asleep.

Well, that is my plans. I kinda like this blog app. Wonder if there is a spell check app I can download to use with blogger. I will try to get on here more and keep y'all updated. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat

Check me out on facebook or twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment