Monday, September 13, 2010

Amarillo, TX

Greetings in the name of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. How are you doing? I am sitting in Amarillo, TX. I got here Sunday and switched trailers with another driver. Come to find out though that the trailer I got from the other driver had marker lights that don't work. So I am stuck here trying to get it fixed. I can't go anywhere til it is fixed.

It seems Micah is not making progress with his theropy. We feel that the people doing the theropy isn't doing a good job so Paula is going to talk to other parents who have autistic children in our area to get recomendations on good theropists. We want a theropist that wants to help us help micah grow to be as independant as possible. I know that this is Gods will & therefor we must take action to make sure he has to tools to accomplish this. Paula has been doing a lot of canning. Sounds like I will have plenty of food to take onto the road with me the next time I go out. I can't wait. Eating good healthy food on the road is expensive.

The Oklahoma Tomcat
www.myspace.com/oktomcat
----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

No comments:

Post a Comment