Sunday, October 24, 2010

A gasoline engine is a gasoline engine (part 2)

Ofcourse an engine isn't going to change just because we slap a lable on it. But how many think that people are something just because they gave themselves that label? I hear non-Christians critisize Christians because they know some that act hateful. I ask, "How do you know they are Christian?"
"Well, because they said they are."
"I am a financial advicer. Give me your money & I will invest it for you."
Ofcourse they wont believe me when I tell them that I am a financial adviser.

Christianity isn't just a label someone can just slap on. A Christian is a way of life. It is someone who lives according to the teachings of Jesus Christ. Now, ofcourse Christians are human & deal with sin. But the difference is that a Christian will continue to work to love all people & try to turn away from sin. If you see someone activley showing hate then chances are they have not yet converted to Christianity. Don't believe everything someone tells you.


The Oklahoma Tomcat
www.myspace.com/oktomcat
----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

No comments:

Post a Comment