Saturday, July 31, 2010

87.5 hours

Greetings in the name of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. How is everyone doing? I pray that this blog finds you in good health and spirits. We took Micah to the Child Study Center in Oklahoma City, OK. on Tueday. We found out that his Autism is worse then we thought. We had thought (& hoped) that he had Asperger's which is a mild form of Autism. But, it turns out that he actually has Autism. The good news is that we walked out of the Child Study Center with lots of information & resources. I highly recomend the Child Study Center to anyone who needs their child evaluated.

Well, I have less then 5 days left at SERTCO. This comming Thursday will be my last day. Werner will then bus me to Dallas, TX over the weekend. I will start orientation that Monday. I can't beleive that it is coming up so fast. Part of me is excited to get back into the truck. I do like being a truck driver. It is the best job I ever had. But at the same time I hate being away from my wife and children.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://www.myspace.com/oktomcat
----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

No comments:

Post a Comment